GUIDELINES: TOURISM DEPARTMENT – HOLIDAY VOUCHER (L.R. 13/20, art. 24)
The Piedmont Region project provides for holiday discounts at Piedmontese accommodation facilities, which will adhere totally or partially to the following offers for the periods specified and accepted by them.
– 3-night stay or longer
(1 night discounted by the accommodation facility, 1 night paid by the Piedmont Region, and the remaining nights paid by the tourist)
– 7-night stay
(5 nights paid by the tourist, 1 discounted by the accommodation facilityand 1 paid by the Piedmont Region)
– 14-night stay
(10 nights paid by the tourist, 2 discounted by the accommodation facility, and 2 paid by the Piedmont Region)
Conditions of the offer:
– Holidays must be booked and paid in advance to the accommodation facility, which will issue the tourist with a proof of purchase that must contain the following information: customer’s name, total price of the stay, discount applied by the accommodation facility, sub total subject to VAT, amount paid by the Piedmont Region, and amount paid by the tourist upon booking.
Any other services purchased by the customer during the stay, as well as the tourist tax where applicable, will be contained in another proof of purchase issued upon departure.
– The offer is nominative and non-repeatable for the same customer on consecutive dates.
– The offer is aimed at the national and international tourism market.
– The offer is prepaid and non-refundable.
– The customer is allowed to change the date of the stay, subject to the period of validity of the offer and availability of the accommodation.
– The offer cannot be combined with the “Holiday Tax Credit” of the Government Relaunch Decree or with other promotions.
– The rate offered (accommodation unit/night) shall be proposed by the accommodation facility, consistently with its characteristics and the average annual price, up to a maximum of €300.00/double room and/or other accommodation unit (max €150.00/person), valid for the entire offer period (until 31/12/2021)
– the accommodation facility may indicate the type of room and/or other accommodation unit envisaged, and any periods excluded from the offer.
– Commissions or mark-ups are not applicable to rates
– The sales rate must be the same for the whole period and cannot be higher than the average prices charged and published on the sales portals (e.g. Booking.com) and on its website
– Should any impediments arise from the closure or bankruptcy of accommodation company that sold the offer, the Consorzio Lago Maggiore Holidays shall transfer the customer to another accommodation facility of the same or higher level, immediately informing FinPiemonte SpA
– In case of no-show or non-use by the customer of the voucher purchased, the amount paid by the customer as non-refundable will be retained by the accommodation facility, while any amount paid by the Piedmont Region must be immediately returned to FinPiemonte SpA, alerting the Consorzio Lago Maggiore Holidays.