DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
CONSORZIO LAGO MAGGIORE HOLIDAYS, as data controller, according to art. 13 and 14 of the European Regulation UE 679/2016-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in compliance with the obligations prescribed by the legislator in order to protect privacy, hereby wishes to inform you about both the use of your personal data and your rights, conveying what follows:
a) DATA CONTROLLER AND OTHER RESPONSIBLE SUBJECTS
The data controller is CONSORZIO LAGO MAGGIORE HOLIDAYS, VAT Nr. 01584160038, email firstname.lastname@example.org, headquarter in VIA 42 MARTIRI 156 – 28924 VERBANIA FONDOTOCE – 28920 – Verbania (VB) – Italia. The updated list of all the responsible subjects( data processors) and their competence areas is:
• Data controller: CONSORZIO LAGO MAGGIORE HOLIDAYS
b) PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
• Personal data, contact details, accounting traces of services provided, financial information, deadlines, requests, etc. – Non-specific personal data (identification, accounting, financial, etc.) – Duration: Information maintained for the duration of the contract. At the end, only the information required by legal obligations will be maintained
• Personal data, documents and letters of appointment – Non-specific personal data (identification, accounting, financial, etc.) – Duration: Duration of treatment 2 Years
c) PURPOSE, JURUDICAL FOUNDATIONS AND COMPULSORY OR DISCRETIONARY DISPOSITION OF THE PROCESSING
The source of the data referred to in point b is: provided directly by the interested party
• Execution of a contract
• Purpose: to carry out the tasks required by the contract
Only for the purposes aforementioned, the personal data will be made known both to the appointed employees and to external cooperators selected for their processing (data controllers), list of which is available at the data controller’s Headquarters.
No personal data transfer is possible to addressees outside the European Union.
f) DATA CONSERVATION
All bestowed personal data will be processed respecting the principles of lawfulness, fairness, pertinence and proportionality and only by means of IT or telematics methods which are strictly necessary to pursue the aforementioned purpose. In any case personal data will be kept for no longer than strictly required for the pursuing of the aforementioned purposes. Personal data for which conservation is not necessary, not dictated by the current legislation not related to the aforementioned purposes will be cancelled or made anonymous. Duly note that the informatic systems used to manage the collected information are configured from the start to minimize the use of data
g) YOUR RIGHTS
We remind you that the addresses have the right to access any time to their own personal data by making a formal request directly to the appointed Data Processor in charge of Personal Data handling, at the Data Controller’s address:
• Data controller – CONSORZIO LAGO MAGGIORE HOLIDAYS – VIA 42 MARTIRI 156 – 28924 VERBANIA FONDOTOCE – 28920 – Verbania (VB) – Italia – 0323 496300 – INFO@CAMPINGLAGOMAGGIORE.COM
Furthermore the addresses can exert the following rights on his data: infomation, data access, data adjustment, data cancellation, data processing limitation, submission of complaint to the control authorities, cancel the authorization of data processing.