CAMPING VILLAGE CONCA D'ORO
Feriolo di Baveno (VB)
Conca D’Oro Camping Village is located in the verdant natural reserve of Fondotoce, 800 metres from the charming village of Feriolo, situated between Stresa and Verbania. It covers a tree-lined area of 60,000 square meters directly on Lake Maggiore, with 400 meters of sandy beach particularly suitable and appreciated by children. The ideal holiday destination for families!
Its friendly family management and staff are at your complete disposal in a clean and tidy camping site, where to enjoy some relaxing moments in contact with nature.
Camping, Village and Glamping!
Our guests can choose from a variety of accommodations: pitches directly on the lake, new mobile homes with veranda or charming glamping tents! For an unforgettable holiday in tune with nature.
Services and Facilities
- Sandy beach, descending gently, thus suited for children
- SUP, kayaks, pedalos, bicycles, e-bikes rental
- Info Point with brochures and tourist information
- Buoy rental
- Coin-operated laundrette
- Mama’s restaurant bar & shop, Coffee Dii bar & shop, River Bar & Shop
- Multilingual reception: open daily 8:00 – 21:30
- Wi-Fi coverage on whole campsite area
- Reserved parking
- Pet friendly, on request we welcome your four-legged friends
- Animation (July and August) with evening shows, mini disco and kids club
Your Camping Village
at Lake Maggiore
CAMPING VILLAGE CONCA D’ORO Feriolo di Baveno (VB)